Arena runtime error when streaming

Abibat

Re: Arena runtime error when streaming

Post by Abibat »

I know this thread is years old. I also understand that arena has been replaced by motive. Does the last arena 1.8.6 run as 64 bit or 32 bit. As I understand that the 32 bit is bound to crash with multiple rigid bodies streaming. Put quite simply, is there a way round avoiding arena crash without having to use motive.
Abibat

Post by Abibat »

I know this thread is years old. I also understand that arena has been replaced by motive. Does the last arena 1.8.6 run as 64 bit or 32 bit. As I understand that the 32 bit is bound to crash with multiple rigid bodies streaming. Put quite simply, is there a way round avoiding arena crash without having to use motive.
NaturalPoint-Dustin

Post by NaturalPoint-Dustin »

Hi Abi,

You can view the changes made with each release of Arena on our website here:

http://www.naturalpoint.com/optitrack/d ... arena.html

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Best Regards,
Dustin
Technical Support Engineer
OptiTrack | TrackIR | SmartNav
Abibat

Post by Abibat »

I checked the website already. It does not say under the arena products if its 32 or 64 bit. But I am guessing that all the arena products were 32 bit. Is it safe to assume on that basis that arena we always crash. And all motive that is 64 bit would not crash.
NaturalPoint-Dustin

Post by NaturalPoint-Dustin »

Hi Abi,

Arena is only 32 bit. We do not have 64 bit version of Arena. If you are still having problems with Arena, I invite you to create a ticket at help.naturalpoint.com

Best Regards,
Dustin
Technical Support Engineer
OptiTrack | TrackIR | SmartNav