Number of frames after trajectorize

hussak

Number of frames after trajectorize

Post by hussak »

Hi all,

Here is my issue :

1) I record facial mocap data in Arena and get an associated .pt2 file as well as a .grs file coming from one of the cameras that I had put as Scene A/V camera

2) Then I trajectorize the .pt2 file to get the .pt3 file.

3) I play the .pt3 file with the Scene A/V view in background which means I have the grayscale video with .pt3 trajectorized marker data on top of it. I do this in order to check the whole recording and edit the signals if necessary (with editing tools included in Arena).

4) After some time I notice that I have a delay between the .pt3 markers and the grayscale video. Trajectorized markers are moving earlier than grayscale video after some time.

5) When I look at the end of the recording, the markers (tracking with segments) disapear before video is finished. I end up with 45 frames missing in the trajectorized data when compared to grayscale video.

Is there a way that some frames are dropped during the trajectorizing process ?

I tried to trajectorize smaller intervals of the original .pt2 file. Doing this on different intervals, I noticed that each time the marker data ends a few frames before the video data does.

Anyone who faced this before or who has an idea ?

Thanks,
Huseyin
Seth Steiling

Re: Number of frames after trajectorize

Post by Seth Steiling »

Hi Huseyin,

Can you send us the .pt2, .pt3, face template, calibration, and .grs files associated with this project? You can send to seth[at]naturalpoint[dot]com. I will send you a PM with FTP uploading instructions.
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack
hussak

Re: Number of frames after trajectorize

Post by hussak »

Hi Seth,

I've sent the email.

Thank you