Camera Greyscale...all grey

Ghost_Train

Camera Greyscale...all grey

Post by Ghost_Train »

I'm using Arena 1.8.6.
We just moved everything to a new office so now I'm able to use the full 24x24 ft space for 24 FLEX V100 R2 cams.

Only problem is, now I cannot get the cameras to work right.
They all register, display the correct number on the camera when active, and Arena seems to know they're there. But when I go to calibrate only 6 of the cameras (all from the first OptiHub box) seem to display what they see in the Camera Preview window. All the others display their FPS but do not pick up anything. They don't see the wand or reflector dots. And when I right click for Greyscale, the whole preview for that camera turns solid gray. I replaces the RCA cables for syncing the hubs, All the individual camera usb's seem fine, all the lights on the hubs are there, I've swapped out the usb cables a few times for the hub-to-computer connection, I've uninstalled / reinstalled the drivers. Still no progress. What gives? :?
bsteagal

Re: Camera Greyscale...all grey

Post by bsteagal »

Hi Ghost_Train

How many active USB cables are you using from hubs to computer? (max2 normally) On the computer, what type of USB ports are you connecting to? usb2 or 3?.. are you making sure you are distributing between the different USB controllers?
Bryan Steagall
Owner
Kidz Korner Studio
OptiTrack Distributor
Mexico, Central and South America
505-615-2410
bryan@kkstudio.us
www.kkstudio.us
Ghost_Train

Re: Camera Greyscale...all grey

Post by Ghost_Train »

I figured it out. For some reason after moving to the new building I could no longer use the USB 3.0 ports. Now I think they are all 2.0. Everything is working great.