Issue with skeleton at playback and trajectorizing

sj23

Issue with skeleton at playback and trajectorizing

Post by sj23 »

Hello,

So I have recorded some motions using Arena. During the recordings there were some issues with the skeleton like sometimes there would be small fluctuations or sometimes body parts would go red followed by one or more body segments being shown randomly (or scrambled). This happened more due to the nature of the motions.

Now when I play them back in Arena, the starting frame has a scrambled skeleton at times and I have to move forward and backwards a lot to get an unscrambled starting skeleton so that rest of the frames turn out fine.

So I have two questions -
1. What is a good way to ensure that the starting skeletal pose at frame 0, when I play back the recordings, is not scrambled at all.

2. How can i remove those errors that happen during the recording because of which I lose tracking of the body segments giving me scrambled body parts. I wish to remove them after recording.

3. At times one of the hand markers have to get blocked for a short duration. The hand goes slightly red and after that the hand is shown to be completely inverted. Is there a way to fix this after recording?

Any help on this?
NaturalPoint-Dustin

Re: Issue with skeleton at playback and trajectorizing

Post by NaturalPoint-Dustin »

Hello,

Could I have you create a ticket with us at:

help.naturalpoint.com

It would be helpful if you could submit sample data for me to review.
Dustin
Technical Support Engineer
OptiTrack | TrackIR | SmartNav
sj23

Post by sj23 »

Hello Dustin. I actually can't attach any files because of the 10 MB limit. My recordings are at least 30 MB.
NaturalPoint-Dustin

Post by NaturalPoint-Dustin »

Hello,

We will discuss how to send the file when you create the ticket with us at:

help.naturalpoint.com

Regards,
Dustin
Technical Support Engineer
OptiTrack | TrackIR | SmartNav