Arena 1.7 or earlier?

tdesws

Arena 1.7 or earlier?

Post by tdesws »

Hello,

I ran into a problem, I wanted to try out mocap at my university, but it appears that the license of Arena expired on 2012, January.

As I understand it will still run with older versions of Arena, but I can't find downloads anywhere... Maybe someone here has an old installer or knows where I could get one.

Thank you
steven.andrews
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Re: Arena 1.7 or earlier?

Post by steven.andrews »

Hello tdesws,

Thank you for reaching out to the community regarding your needs.

Unfortunately, ARENA is quite old and is no longer supported. In addition, we encountered an issue that caused us to lose all ARENA installers before version 1.8. Because of this, we are unable to provide you with the installer you require.

Please note that in order to remain eligible for Support, we do require that users maintain an unexpired license and use the current software. If you would like some assistance looking up the status of your license and the cost for upgrades, please feel free to reach out to us at help.naturalpoint.com

Best regards,
--
Steven Andrews
OptiTrack | Senior Customer Support Engineer
fkosmalla

Post by fkosmalla »

tdesws wrote:Hello,

I ran into a problem, I wanted to try out mocap at my university, but it appears that the license of Arena expired on 2012, January.

As I understand it will still run with older versions of Arena, but I can't find downloads anywhere... Maybe someone here has an old installer or knows where I could get one.

Thank you
Hi,

I ran into the same problem. Did you find the old version anywhere?

Cheers,
Felix
stepadou

Post by stepadou »

Hello.

I just managed to find Arena version 1.7 (and I think I also crossed 1.6 somewhere) after digging a lot in an older hard drive. If someone is still in need of the software to use with your license, please let me know and I can send it.

Stella
TonyCorreia

Post by TonyCorreia »

stepadou wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:04 am Hello.

I just managed to find Arena version 1.7 (and I think I also crossed 1.6 somewhere) after digging a lot in an older hard drive. If someone is still in need of the software to use with your license, please let me know and I can send it.

Stella
Hi Stella, can you please send me version 1.7 ? We have the system installed in a really old pc, trying to port the old version to a new one but without luck, if you could send the 1.7 setup it would be a miracle.

Thanks ;)
mrgrtt123

Post by mrgrtt123 »

Haven't been around for some time now, but I will love to try Arena 1.7 as well.
https://www.petstreetmall.com
akrapolu

Post by akrapolu »

Dear sir,

Could anybody please send the link of Arena 1.7.2 or 1.7 oe earlier.
As everybody knows old version got expired & If anybody could share the older version, That would be a great help please.

Thank you
akrapolu

Post by akrapolu »

Even if it is Arena 1.6 exe, it is fine...We want to use it for V100R2/Flex3 cameras.

My mail Id: aruns2g1@gmail.com

We have an immediate project & Its a bit urgent pls.

Thank You.
sergin3d2d

Post by sergin3d2d »

stepadou wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:04 am Hello.

Stella
Hi Stella,
I also experience the same issue with unavailability of older releases. Could you send me Arena 1.7/1.6 version, please. My email is sergin3d2d@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.
Lukaszbis

Post by Lukaszbis »

Hello,
Can I ask for send me Arena 1.7 as well?
My e-mail is lukaszbis@gmail.com

Thanks a lot!
I and my students will be so glad for that!

Lukasz