Training and Tutorial videos for ARENA

Jim

Training and Tutorial videos for ARENA

Post by Jim »

Training and tutorial videos for Arena are now available from the following link. Use them to get acquainted with your new Arena software, or preview the features of our motion capture software.

Tutorial Videos
yimphaly

Re: Training and Tutorial videos for ARENA

Post by yimphaly »

any diagram for setup 12 camera full body I have 10mx10m square space in my studio,
how many meter(m) from ground to camera and between one to other cam?

Thanks,
Phaly
Seth Steiling

Post by Seth Steiling »

Hi Phaly,

For V100:R2 systems:

For a 12 camera system, a nice camera setup size is about 6m x 6m, mounted about 3m off of the ground. I would recommend arranging the cameras in a square, with 4 in the corners, and the remaining 8 spread evenly on the sides between the corners (putting the cameras roughly 2m apart linearly, if the whole setup area is 6m x 6m).

We're actually working on diagrams at the moment which should better communicate recommended setups.

If you have an S250e system, you should be able to utilize most, if not all, of your room.
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack
Ronnell86Smith

Post by Ronnell86Smith »

Video tutorial is a superb idea.....Is there any other tutorial form available with you?
yimphaly

Post by yimphaly »

Hi Seth
If the whole setup area is 6m x 6m so how many (m) that available space can capture?
If I want 6m capture space how could I setup camera space?

Thank for supported

Mr.Phaly
Seth Steiling

Post by Seth Steiling »

[quote=phaly]Hi Seth
If the whole setup area is 6m x 6m so how many (m) that available space can capture?
If I want 6m capture space how could I setup camera space?

Thank for supported

Mr.Phaly
[/quote]

With V100:R2 cameras, the 6m x 6m x 3m (off the ground) setup should yield about 2.5m x 2.5m x 2m (4.5mm lenses) or 3m x 3m x 2m (3.5mm lenses). The 4.5mm-based system, though smaller, will offer better data.

If you want a 6m x 6m capture space, you will need to go with S250e cameras, with the stock 5.5mm lenses. I haven't been able to test this exact volume yet, but I'm expecting that you should be able to capture the full 6m x 6m if your setup area is around 10m x 10m. This is with a minimum of 12 S250e cameras in mind. If you bumped the camera count up to 16 or 20, I could see you capturing that space with a slightly smaller setup area.
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack