Installer reports no disk space with MoBuilder plugin

Pixerati

Installer reports no disk space with MoBuilder plugin

Post by Pixerati »

When I check the Motionbuilder plugin in the ARENA installer I get a no disk space error, even though there's plenty of space on my drive (and the installer screen actually shows the space available correctly). Can I download and install the plugins separately?

I'm running Motionbuilder 7.5 ext2.
[URL=https://matchnow.info]Prime Сasual Dating[/URL]
seanboyette

Re: Installer reports no disk space with MoBuilder plugin

Post by seanboyette »

Pixerati -

Is it that you are getting the incorrect path error?

Are you using x32 or x64 of Motionbuilder e2?
For the x32 runtimes, you need a plugins directory in the w32 folder - it is not created by default, and you need to point the installer to that directory - I am not affiliated with NaturalPoint, and am not speaking on their behalf, but the next version will be resolving the path issues for the plugin.

If you are using x64 - you need to install the runtimes for x32 for now - and use the plugin with the x32 executable. (you can have both installed), again the x64 build should be available with the next release - possibly as a stand alone item. NaturalPoint is making lots of headway with their plugin.

Sean
Birch

Post by Birch »

As Sean mentions, the installer is not set up to properly detect Ext 2 yet, but we should have that in place soon. If possible, please send the installog.txt file that should be in the base (naturalpoint) installation directory to support@naturalpoint.com along with a description of the problem (or a link to this thread).
Pixerati

Post by Pixerati »

This seems to be a different problem. I'm getting out of memory, and it refuses install until I uncheck Motionbuilder.

Also, it turns out I'm actually using the original MoBuilder 7.5 - not extension 2 - Autodesk managed to ship me an old box.

And no point sending an install log, since it won't let me check the plug-in install box...?
[URL=https://matchnow.info]Prime Сasual Dating[/URL]