expression max plug in

farstar

expression max plug in

Post by farstar »

I was wanting to find out if there was any plans in makeing a max plug in for expression like you have done for full body motion capture and if yes when do you see this being available?
VincentG

Re: expression max plug in

Post by VincentG »

I believe they are looking into it, but I do not have a timeline for if/when support will be added.
yoshi

Post by yoshi »

We are working on expression plugin for FaceRobot and DAZ studio, but not for max at the moment. This is because there is no default face rig in max. We would like to hear your opinions though, about what you would like the expression plugin to do.
markdc

Post by markdc »

[quote=NaturalPoint - Yoshi]We are working on expression plugin for FaceRobot and DAZ studio, but not for max at the moment. This is because there is no default face rig in max. We would like to hear your opinions though, about what you would like the expression plugin to do. [/quote]

Does the Daz Studio plugin drive the built-in head morphs in the Daz characters?
yoshi

Post by yoshi »

Yes. Also since the head morphs are different, the expression plugin only supports millenium version 4 characters at the moment.
markdc

Post by markdc »

[quote=NaturalPoint - Yoshi]Yes. Also since the head morphs are different, the expression plugin only supports millenium version 4 characters at the moment. [/quote]

Cool. Maybe you could require users to create a similar set of morphs for their characters in max.