Jumping points

Alessia8086

Re: Jumping points

Post by Alessia8086 »

hi, same problem here, 6 camera, exeptional calibration on all 6 camera, point cloud jumping everywhere and face wizard cant track the face at all, we're desperate, we will post our setup in a moment plus our marker setup...
bsteagal

Post by bsteagal »

Alessia

What version of Arena do you have installed? is it the latest beta or the latest final?

I had issues with the latest beta, I had to backtrack to the latest final version
Bryan Steagall
Owner
Kidz Korner Studio
OptiTrack Distributor
Mexico, Central and South America
505-615-2410
bryan@kkstudio.us
www.kkstudio.us
Alessia8086

Post by Alessia8086 »

we are on the 1.7.2 i guess beta, you think we should go back to 1.7.1? we where thinking aswell that might be a software related problem
bsteagal

Post by bsteagal »

Alessia:

Yep, that's the version, go back to 1.7.1, that should clear up the issues. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing problems with this version, but backtracking it resolved mine.

Bryan
Bryan Steagall
Owner
Kidz Korner Studio
OptiTrack Distributor
Mexico, Central and South America
505-615-2410
bryan@kkstudio.us
www.kkstudio.us
Alessia8086

Post by Alessia8086 »

well seems a lot better still some issue with the face wizard that still dont remain totally connected and messed up after setting, maybe there is some kind of rule to follow for setting the template?
thanks for the tip Bryan
farstar

Post by farstar »

I was getting this as well even in 1.7.1 and what I found out is that you really need to pay attention to how you place your face markers. Try moveing the markers to a slightly different location on your face. What I found with my marker set up on my face is that I had my mouth corner and smile crease to close and also my side of face markers to far back. Once I did that I had great results. Hope this helps.