Problem with TT_Update() [Tracking Tools API]

davidr

Problem with TT_Update() [Tracking Tools API]

Post by davidr »

Hi there,

I'm getting started with 8 Flex13 cameras and Tracking Tools. I'm hoping to write my own code using the Tracking Tools API and as a starting point I'm attempting to build and run the 'markers' sample code.

The issue I'm having is that calling TT_Update() throws the following exception:
First-chance exception at 0x101fc5aa in markers.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00027914.
Unhandled exception at 0x101fc5aa in markers.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00027914.
Sometimes restarting my PC seems to resolve the problem, however, subsequent attempts to run the code without restarting encounter the same problem.

I've also noticed that numbers do not appear on the cameras following initialisation - so am wondering if this is part of the problem..

If anyone is able to help me resolve this issue I'd be very appreciative!

:)
davidr

Re: Problem with TT_Update() [Tracking Tools API]

Post by davidr »

I seem to have resolved the issue by applying the following edit as suggested in this thread http://forums.naturalpoint.com/viewtopi ... =56&t=9027

Code: Select all

TT_Initialize();

while(TT_CameraCount()==0)
    {
        TT_Update();
        Sleep(5);
    }

TT_LoadProject(...);
NaturalPoint-Dustin

Re: Problem with TT_Update() [Tracking Tools API]

Post by NaturalPoint-Dustin »

Hi David,

Thank you for the status update. Please let us know if you have further questions.
Dustin
Technical Support Engineer
OptiTrack | TrackIR | SmartNav