Tracking Tools Crashes on Startup

awaller

Tracking Tools Crashes on Startup

Post by awaller »

Just got my new Tracking Tools Plus setup, 6 cameras, 2 optihubs etc etc. Set it up and licensed just fine using the hardware key on a Dell Optiplex computer.
Then successfully activated license file and transferred hardware key dongle to a Dell Inspiron 1564 laptop running Windows 7 x64. Upon connecting and powering on the cameras through the optihub, all was good. Hardware key installed fine, license installed fine. But when I start up the tracking tools software, the blue light on the optihub starts blinking really, really fast, and the camera number displays start circulating like normal...then the whole system freezes. The Tracking Tools software freezes and crashes, and the camera system is frozen; the camera number displays are all locked in whatever point of rotation they were in when the startup sequence froze. Am I doing something stupid obvious? The Optiplex was a Win7 x64 system too.

I have tried reinstalling all the software, including the license, have tried alternating which USB ports I use, all to no avail.
Birch

Re: Tracking Tools Crashes on Startup

Post by Birch »

This support request was also submitted to and is being handled over email.