Problem with Rigid Body

Diana Nowacka

Problem with Rigid Body

Post by Diana Nowacka »

Hi,
i have two computers, a pc with windows 7 and a laptop with win XP (SP3). On both i am using Tracking Tools 2.2.0.
My Problem is on the win7-pc i cant even start the Rigid Body Tool; there is just a message with ""RigidBodyTool.exe" has stopped working". On the laptop i can start the Rigid Body Tool, but when i want to load the calibration results (which i got from Tracking Tools) comes a message "application has performed a critical error".
I want to write a program with MS VS 2010 in C#. For that i took the rigid body-sample code, but it needs an RDEF-File.
I think the only way to get the Rigid Body Definitions is to save them from the Rigid Body Tool.
Thanks a lot.
VincentG

Re: Problem with Rigid Body

Post by VincentG »

OK, the Tracking Tools software, is not compatible, with an install of the older Rigid Body software.

Also the calibration files are not compatible between the applications either. The TT calibration, can only be used with the TT software; the same goes for the RB software.
beckdo

Post by beckdo »

I'm not aware of why you would want to run the Rigid Body Tool when you have access to the Tracking Tools.

If you are trying to do this for a specific reason, perhaps I can suggest a better way to do it.

Thx
Diana Nowacka

Post by Diana Nowacka »

At first, thanks very much for your answers.

I want to transfer the data from the tracking tool to my c#-programm in realtime.
When I start the sample code (c# - Rigid Body) a RDEF-File is needed.
I just need some c#-sample code, which i can use with my TT 2.2.0 and Visual Studio 2010.
Thank you.
Diana Nowacka

Post by Diana Nowacka »

Hello!
I rewrote the code in c#. The start works good (init, load project, get camera names), but i have a problem with TT_Update().
I get a ArgumentNullException or AccessViolationException at this line.
Sometimes there are no exceptions, but the result is always 14, No Frames available.
The c++-program doesn't throw exceptions, it works good.
Thanks.
Diana Nowacka

Post by Diana Nowacka »

Hi, i got it, there has to be a sleep-command before the update-function.
Greetings!
Diana