Circle Filter

dbirchfield

Circle Filter

Post by dbirchfield »

Hello, I'm working on a setup with 6 cameras using tracking tools version 2.3. I am getting unexpectedly poor performance from the configuration for reasons I can't seem to figure out. Inspecting the camera and trackable setup, there appears to be sufficient coverage in the areas that are troublesome. I've been narrowing in on the fact that I am getting consistent display of 'Circle Filter' with an 'X' overtop various markers in my rigid bodies. I have played with the trackable filter settings thinking that perhaps there is a problem with the setup there. However, apart from turning the filter off, I can't seem to get rid of the 'filter' overlays and this seems related to the poor tracking.

Does anyone have experience with this and perhaps have a strategy for where to look? Better yet, are there guidelines for what the 'Circle Filter' indicates that might help me with my troubleshooting?

My rigid bodies use spherical markers and have proven to be successfully tracked with earlier versions of the software and in other configurations, so I'm not suspecting that there is an issue with the physical rigid bodies themselves necessarily.

Thanks in advance!
beckdo

Re: Circle Filter

Post by beckdo »

Hi dab, can you take a short recording of tracking markers in the 'poor' region and send that over along with your calibration. I should be able to give you more information.