V100R2 and Tracking tools API : trackables untracked

Aurelie

V100R2 and Tracking tools API : trackables untracked

Post by Aurelie »

Hello,
My configuration is 6 x V100R2 + OptiHub + Tracking Tools 2.3.3. I develop in C++ with Tracking Tools API (NPTrackingTools.dll).

In a first time, I worked with V120Trio instead of 6 x V100R2 and I had no problem. My problems exposed here concern only V100R2 configuration.

I use the sample code ("markers.sln") delivered with the Tracking Tools API. It compiles very well, I load a project .ttp in which I created 2 trackables named "Tracker1" and "Tracker2". When the exe markers is launched, all my cameras are detected, the number of trackable is correct (2) but the name of the trackers doesn't appear.

for(int i=0; i<TT_TrackableCount(); i++) {
printf("- Trackable #%i - %s - \n", i, TT_TrackableName(i));
TT_SetTrackableEnabled(i,true);
}
This code displays :
- Trackable #0 - -
- Trackable #1 - -

Other problem : my trackables are never tracked, even if the rigid body are in the capture volume. I can check it by launching the same project in TT software : it can detect the trackables. If I let trackables on the same place and launch the exe marker, trackables are untracked.

I'm very confused about theses problems.
Have you got an idea how to resolve it ?
Thanks a lot
beckdo

Re: V100R2 and Tracking tools API : trackables untracked

Post by beckdo »

I reproduced this here with Tracking Tools version 2.3.3. It was a problem. Whatever was causing the problem has been fixed and the issue is not present in version 2.3.4 Beta 1 that is available on our web site.

I think to resolve this problem you'll want to upgrade to version 2.3.4 beta 1.
Aurelie

Re: V100R2 and Tracking tools API : trackables untracked

Post by Aurelie »

Thanks Doug.
I understand my problem : I already use the 2.3.4 version for Trio and I use the 2.3.3 version for V100.
My problem is the following : I use the same NPTrackingTools.dll file (2.3.4 version) for the 2 versions of my application (2.3.3 & 2.3.4). So when I tried with the 6xV100R2 Cam instead of my V120Trio, I have problems explained before.