NatNet - Android data streaming

NatNet, VRPN, TrackD, and Plugins
kali00

Re: NatNet - Android data streaming

Post by kali00 »

its john wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:38 pm
0xflarion wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:04 am Hi Johny3212,

have you been able to solve this issue? I'm currently working on a similiar problem: I want to stream tracking data to an Android client. Hence i would really appreciate it, if you could post your solution or give me some information about it :)

Thanks,
Flarion
yes, one solution is to download data.
I think that NatNet clients can discover what data objects a server application is currently streaming out of band or ahead of time using the
DataSetDescriptions structure. NatNet clients receive actual data from a server using the FrameOfMocapData structure. Both of
these packets are delivered to the client via the DataHandler callback.

Good Luck John
Last edited by jillian.smythe on Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removing hidden link
funky12

Post by funky12 »

muzmalik98 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:52 am Hi Johny3212,

have you been able to solve this issue? I'm currently working on a similar problem.I want to stream tracking data to an Android client. Hence i would really appreciate it, if you could post your solution or give me some information about it :)

Thanks,
Me too :roll:
smithli

Post by smithli »

Andrew125 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:02 am
johny3212 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:31 am Hello,
my name is Jan. I am working with OptiTrack system. I developed easy client application based on OpenGL and C++ in Eclipse. This app can connect to NatNet server running in Motive software and shows Rigid Body position in 3D. It was easy maybe 2 days.
Next I need developed some similarity client for Android system. Android is new for me because I am C++ developer. So I don't know how to link NatNet c++ libs with Java in Android. Is it possible to create some wrapper for NatNet or I will have to create myself wrapper packet client without NatNet libs in Android? For future I want to use Unity3D with Android and create client.
How is best way to connect running NatNet server in Motive from Android? COC Mod Apk 2022It is very important for me. Than you for your response.
Is this system assosiated with IOS by any mean??, cause I am apple user here. And you can connect Natnet server by using PacketClient.cpp.
Thank you.
Can you share the connecting method?
ananyaa

Post by ananyaa »

johny3212 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:31 am Hello,gb whatsapp download
my name is Jan. I am working with OptiTrack system. I developed easy client application based on OpenGL and C++ in Eclipse. This app can connect to NatNet server running in Motive software and shows Rigid Body position in 3D. It was easy maybe 2 days.
Next I need developed some similarity client for Android system. Android is new for me because I am C++ developer. So I don't know how to link NatNet c++ libs with Java in Android. Is it possible to create some wrapper for NatNet or I will have to create myself wrapper packet client without NatNet libs in Android? For future I want to use Unity3D with Android and create client.download
How is best way to connect running NatNet server in Motive from Android? It is very important for me. Than you for your response.
Please share Android version of the easy client app with us.
smithli

Post by smithli »

ananyaa wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:18 am
Next I need developed some similarity client for Android system. Android is new for me because I am C++ developer. So I don't know how to link NatNet c++ libs with Java in Android. Is it possible to create some wrapper for NatNet or I will have to create myself wrapper packet client without NatNet libs in Android? For future I want to use Unity3D with Android and create client.download
How is best way to connect running NatNet server in Motive from Android? It is very important for me.https://demoduct.com/best-beach-bags-for-moms/ Than you for your response.
Is the Android nd IOS method is different?
smithli

Post by smithli »

smithli wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:03 pm
Andrew125 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:02 am
johny3212 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:31 am Hello,
Next I need developed some similarity client for Android system. Android is new for me because I am C++ developer. So I don't know how to link NatNet c++ libs with Java in Android. Is it possible to create some wrapper for NatNet or I will have to create myself wrapper packet client without NatNet libs in Android? For future I want to use Unity3D with Android and create client.
How is best way to connect running NatNet server in Motive from Android? Ulu knife uses 2022It is very important for me. Than you for your response.
Is this system assosiated with IOS by any mean??, cause I am apple user here. And you can connect Natnet server by using PacketClient.cpp.
Thank you.
Can you share the connecting method?
Still didn't get the answer.
RogerEye1253

Post by RogerEye1253 »

smithli wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:03 pm
ananyaa wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:18 am
How is best way to connect running NatNet server in Motive from Android? It is very important for me.https://demoduct.com/best-beach-bags-for-moms/ Than you for your response.
Is the Android nd IOS method is different?
Obviously both methods will be different, because of the difference in OSNulls Brawl APK.
kiranmiran24

Post by kiranmiran24 »

I am working with OptiTrack system. I developed easy client application based on OpenGL and C++ in Eclipse. This app can connect to NatNet server running in Motive software and shows Rigid Body position in 3D. It was easy maybe 2 days.

Next I need developed some similarity client for Android system. Android is new for me because I am C++ developer. So I don't know how to link NatNet c++ libs with Java in Android.

Is it possible to create some wrapper for NatNet or I will have to create myself wrapper packet client without NatNet libs in Android? For future I want to use Unity3D with Android and create client.
funky12

Post by funky12 »

NaturalPoint-Dustin wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:25 pm Hi there,

The NatNet SDK contains a direct depacketization sample (PacketClient.cpp), that shows how to decode NatNet UDP packets directly without needing NatNet lib . If you updated your plugin to use this approach, you could then recompile for Unix (Linux/android/etc).

Alternatively, you could use the script only path from my earlier post. This script may need to be updated to be compatible with the current Motive 1.5 bitstream syntax. Again, the PacketClient.cpp sample in the latest NatNet SDK shows how to decode the UDP packets directly and correctly.

Hope this helps,
Yes :)
AndrewArthur12

Post by AndrewArthur12 »

NatNet clients receive actual data from a server using the FrameOfMocapData structure. Both of these packets are delivered to the client via the DataHandler callback
https://myyapk.com/