Motive to Motion Builder Streaming Problem

NatNet, VRPN, TrackD, and Plugins
Bryan.Kaelin

Motive to Motion Builder Streaming Problem

Post by Bryan.Kaelin »

Hi, I am trying to stream actor data from Motive to Motion Builder using the Optitrack skeleton device. I have used this feature many times before without issue but now when I create a model binding the skeleton crumbles into a hideous shape. I've played with all the data streaming settings in Motive but haven't been able to fix the issue. Any help would be appreciated. I have included a screenshot of what this issue looks like and a screenshot of the data streaming settings in Motive.

steven.andrews
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Re: Motive to Motion Builder Streaming Problem

Post by steven.andrews »

Hello Bryan.Kaelin,

Thank you for reaching out to the community regarding your issue.

I have not seen this problem when streaming to MotionBuilder, myself, so it is hard to say what may be happening.

Could you please open a support ticket with us at help.naturalpoint.com so we can arrange a remote session with you? It would be useful to troubleshoot on your machine.

Best regards,
Steven
--
Steven Andrews
OptiTrack | Senior Customer Support Engineer
smohr

Re: Motive to Motion Builder Streaming Problem

Post by smohr »

I've come across this issue previously and the solution I found was to make sure that "Local Rigid Bodies" in Motive was set to 'false'. Additionally, it's always good to make sure the MB plugins are up-to-date and it's the latest version of Motive.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Steven M