dead objects in rigid bodies data stream

NatNet, VRPN, TrackD, and Plugins
andrea_

dead objects in rigid bodies data stream

Post by andrea_ »

Hi,

I'm working with multiple rigid bodies, the recorded data is quite noisy and despite the object trajectory is fine, Motive keeps swapping the IDs, this is fine, but the data I received is not consistent with the Motive preview.

In motive I only see 1 moving object with "random" id, however the data I receive contains multiple objects, only 1 is moving and the others are static, basically Motive keeps sending all the "lost" objects, is there any way to prevent that or do I need to manually get rid of these objects?

Andrea
steven.andrews
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Re: dead objects in rigid bodies data stream

Post by steven.andrews »

Hello andrea_,

Thank you for reaching out to the community regarding your experience.

What you are describing sounds a little confusing, and like we should look into this together.
Could you please open a Support ticket with us at help.naturalpoint.com so we can troubleshoot properly?

In your ticket, please include the versions of Motive and NatNet that you are using, and a description of your experience. If you can provide any screenshots to help understand the issue, this would be useful as well.

If you are able, please provide a copy of a Take that you were testing with as well, so we can review your data.

Thanks,
Steven
--
Steven Andrews
OptiTrack | Senior Customer Support Engineer