Unreal Plugin Loading Error

NatNet, VRPN, TrackD, and Plugins
jaguillardSTI

Unreal Plugin Loading Error

Post by jaguillardSTI »

Using Optitrack UE4 plugin 2.27 on UE4 4.27.1
When loading the plugin OptitrackNatnet, the plugin fails due to InitializeModule function is missing. This plugin is precompiled from the Optitrack website, so I don't how to resolve this issue. Anyone have any advice?
danwrong

Re: Unreal Plugin Loading Error

Post by danwrong »

+1, getting the same issue after trying to rebuild via Visual Studio.
lauryfriese

Post by lauryfriese »

I can provide some general troubleshooting steps that might help: Candy Crush

1. Verify compatibility: Ensure that the Optitrack UE4 plugin version 2.27 is compatible with the UE4 version 4.27.1 you are using. Double-check the plugin documentation or reach out to Optitrack support to confirm compatibility.

2. Clean and rebuild: Try cleaning and rebuilding your project in Unreal Engine. Sometimes, issues can arise due to build artifacts or conflicts. Clean the project, delete intermediate files, and rebuild to see if it resolves the missing function error.

3. Check dependencies: Confirm that you have correctly installed any necessary dependencies for the OptitrackNatnet plugin. Ensure that you have all the required files and libraries in the appropriate locations.

4. Plugin installation: Double-check the installation process for the plugin. Make sure you followed the instructions provided by Optitrack accurately. It's possible that a step was missed or an incorrect version of the plugin was downloaded.

5. Optitrack support: If the issue persists, consider reaching out to Optitrack's support team or their community forums. They might be able to provide specific guidance or troubleshooting steps based on their expertise and knowledge of the plugin.
havinabram

Post by havinabram »

I got the same problem and after check dependencies, it's okay now