Trouble compiling SimpleServer

NatNet, VRPN, TrackD, and Plugins
jube

Trouble compiling SimpleServer

Post by jube »

Hello,

I am new to Optitrack and NatNet but need to build a streaming application quite rapidly.

I downloaded the NatNet package and opened it in VS2008 (-> needed conversion) and tried to build the NatNetSample solution.

I had to to modify the projects properties to ignore the default LIBCMT to have most of the projects working. However, I still get an error when building SimpleServer:
NatNetLibStatic.lib(unicastservercore.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __invalid_parameter_noinfo referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall std::list >::_Const_iterator::operator==(class std::list >::_Const_iterator const &)const " (??8?$_Const_iterator@$00@?$list@PAVClientInfo@@V?$allocator@PAVClientInfo@@@std@@@std@@QBE_NABV012@@Z)

I quickly looked on the web and did not find how to correct it. I am really sorry if the solution is simple or elsewhere, as I said I am in a kind of emergency and would appreciate any help on this.

Thank you very much
morgan
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Re: Trouble compiling SimpleServer

Post by morgan »

Converting the NatNet 2.2 SDK samples to VS 2008 and rebuilding the solution works correctly for us here, with or without libcmt.

Is this version 2.2 of the SDK? Anything else possibly changed in the sample source?