When will NP fix driver issue with latest Geforce drivers?

actrade1

Re: When will NP fix driver issue with latest Geforce drivers?

Post by actrade1 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:45 pm

Didn't work for me.

heinzpilot

Post by heinzpilot » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:38 am

So I needed to update to driver :516.93-desktop-win10-win11-64bit-international-nsd-dch-whql to get DSLL working in FS2020. TrackIr doesn't work with this driver. Maybe I'll try the studio driver mentioned.

But this is ridiculous. TrackIr was no an inexpensive purchase (I bought the Pro-clip version). I sure with the Natural point developer would get the software working with the latest Nvidia game drivers.

I'll keep checking back for an update to version 5.4.2. We shouldn't have to roll back to older Nvidia driver versions to get TrackIr to work.

actrade1

Post by actrade1 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:05 pm

Been going on since June 28th. Ridiculous. NP sent me a beta build and a dump reader program and guess what...when Track IR crashes it doesn't write to the dump file lol! Other programs that crash do, so I know it's set up right. I got a reply days later saying "we are passing on to developers." Joke of a response. I've given up for now and am forced to use .40 drivers from Nividia. NP's attitude is that its Nvidia's fault and they should fix their end. I'm surrrrrre Nvidia is worried about NP not working for some. Moral of the story is that if your product is broke due to the biggest card builder in the world making a driver change, let the customer complain to Nvidia rather than our own engineers.

Linden

Post by Linden » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:10 pm

I hope the Studio driver works for you guys. I don't have an alternative to TrackIR, and with 4000 series around the corner, new drivers will be required anyway. Keep in mind the Studio driver was released on September 20th, and the latest Game Ready is from back in August.