This time it broke

rjpart

This time it broke

Post by rjpart »

My TrackIR is essential to my flight simming and I always use it. A few times I have inadvertently bumped the Trackclip unit which I clip to my headphones, and the unit has come apart. Sometimes the backpanel (with the two little round sockets) comes out - easily fixed. Also I have had the led unit pop out of the swing arm mounting. This is also fixable by carefully re-inserting the two small arrow-shaped clips. However the last time this happened, one of the clips broke off and there is no simple way to fix it. I have the TrackIR in operation by holding it together with a couple of small cable-ties. I suggest that these parts be redesigned or strengthened if possible. Also you might consider an extra part such as a plastic sleeve fitted on the outside of the swivel unit. I realize that it is important to keep the weight down, but I do feel it's a bit on the flimsy side at present.
NaturalPoint - Mike

Re: This time it broke

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

Hello -

If you send an email to support@naturalpoint.com about this, we can check your warranty and see if we can get a replacement to you.