Track ir5 won't start

nerves

Track ir5 won't start

Post by nerves »

After upgrading to 12.8 ccc track ir5 won't start... No error messages. Stays at 13%cpu utilization but, program won't launch. I've disabled triple buffering , re installed, and done every other dance...

Track ir 4 works....

Need help please.
NaturalPoint - Mike

Re: Track ir5 won't start

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

Hmm, I ran into this with another user recently. They updated to CCC 12.8 and ran into crashing. Try uninstalling CCC, doing a full update of windows 7, then re-installing.
nerves

Post by nerves »

Ahead of you...there's a disconnect and or problem with the latest ccc and your track ir 5 software... I can get all the way to 12.6. ( depends what gets install first) when I start seeing problems.

With 12.8. It just doesn't work...(track or 4.xx does work with everything ). Not sure that I'm prepare to lose fps and video stability (7970) for track ir 5. And I'm not sure well ever see an upgrade to track ir 5 ( it's been a long while since...),

So I guess the solution is either don't upgrade to 12.8 or if you do fallback to trackmir 4.xx...
NaturalPoint - Mike

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

It's not completely incompatible with 12.8, but that version does seem to be more problematic. I'm researching this now. I'll let you know as we find anything more.
Detritus

Post by Detritus »

It's the triple buffering tick box again. It gets re-ticked by default when you install new ATI CCC.

Click:
Gaming
3D Application Settings

Scroll ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM to:
OpenGL Settings
Untick the box

TIR starts again. :cool:

(click to enlarge) [img:left]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9977 ... buffwe.jpg[/img]
nerves

Post by nerves »

Thank you... But, that's not the issue. Again thank you.