FSX movment in Virtual cockpit

simbio

FSX movment in Virtual cockpit

Post by simbio »

I have V4 Hardware but use V 5 software with Seth - Flight profile but when I looking to the side on the pedestal things get crazy with the view changing and jumping very fast.
I imagine is a problem of the TrackClip that get out of the vision of the hardware, is there some particular setup to avoid this problem, should I buy TrackClipPro ? does it change something in this matter?
Thank you
Fabrizio
NaturalPoint - Mike

Re: FSX movment in Virtual cockpit

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

Hello -

When you load the v5 software, you can right click on the heads up display and select "camera view" to get a bit more information. It will show you what the camera sees. The markers will be green when it is tracking you and red when it is not. If two markers merge into a single blob on the screen, it will turn red. That's likely what's happening when you turn to the more extreme distances. Use the camera view to help you adjust the position of the camera relative to your position when playing FSX, and find the placement that allows for the best range of movement. If you still have problems at the extremes, you can increase the speed (basic settings) to make it a bit more responsive and hopefully get you to where you want to look with less movement, preventing moving into a position where tracking breaks.
simbio

Post by simbio »

Yes with speed slider make the trick but it's difficult to stay fixed in the view as it shake a little bit and it's hard to turn the switch.
Thank's for help
NaturalPoint - Mike

You can use the pause function (default f-9) to freeze head tracking so you can get in the general area, pause, manipulate the switches, then unpause and go right back to head tracking.
simbio

Post by simbio »

Yep I know that.
Thank you for your support
leo96

Post by leo96 »

sorry to say guys and no offense to the people of natural point, with FSX it does not work, i have tried all profiles evrything , the slowest is even the fstest movements. it works very well with more modern games , i also have rise of flight iron cross, and it works wonders, with FSX im throwing the towel, everyone is.
regards
leo
NaturalPoint - Mike

FSX is, by a large margin, our most popular title, and it has a very high success rate with our users.

As I asked in this thread, what issues are you experiencing exactly? It may be that there's something we can assist you with if we have more information. The more detailed, the better.