Version 5.2.2 final freezes with fsx

leo96

Version 5.2.2 final freezes with fsx

Post by leo96 »

hello all :

sorry if this issue has come up already but can't seem to find a thread on it . I;m using fsx again after a while withput flying. the problem is the latest version makes FSX freeze for a few minutes then starts again, freezes and starts again , and so on. it seems to work ok with rise of light which I use , have not tried it with x plane 10 yet since I bought it just a few days ago. Trackir is a great improvement on the game , almost vital I would say , Has this issue been resolved ? what can be done ? and can't seem to go back to the prior lates version also. help please I really need this to work since I fly on vatsim. thank you, reagrds
leo96
PS : I'm using AMD 8350 processor , asus formula v-z mother all 32gb used of ram, sapphire r9 280x 3gb ,384 bit card, 1000 power supply , water cooler antec 650.
with FSX using GEX, UTX, REX, SkyNext, LIVE Atc Chat, Sqwabox, etc
Last edited by leo96 on Tue May 20, 2014 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leo96

Re: Version 5.2.2 final freezes with fsx

Post by leo96 »

well I finally found the problem at least for the moment. for some reason it seems that my Saitek BIP panel can not go together with trackir or the other way around I'm not sure. but I began to unplug all my panels to see if there were any conflicts. once I unplugged the BIP panel and tried a flight , Bingo !! it began to work , no freezing !! so I guess the BIP panel interferes somehow .
so for those who may have a BIP panel and later on buys trackir , this comment will come in handy.
all the other panels seem to work ok , I have all of them . Now I remember a few years back my BIP panel interfered with condor flight sim , 2 complete different things.
reagrds
leo96
NaturalPoint-Dustin

Re: Version 5.2.2 final freezes with fsx

Post by NaturalPoint-Dustin »

Thank you for posting the status update!
Dustin
Technical Support Engineer
OptiTrack | TrackIR | SmartNav