Since the update...

Spyboy

Since the update...

Post by Spyboy »

I love the product, it has changed flight sims for me. :D
I have the hatclip style of TIR 5 running version 5.2.200 Build 14548 which I updated to yesterday.
The system now seems to only have one light on the camera showing when I start the software, added to this the software does not work now in Rise of Flight, or IL2 BoS, my primary sims.
I have had RoF since 2011 and got the TIR 5 at the same time and have had absolutely no probs till now.
Any suggestions or should I delete TIR and reinstall?
MikeWitham

Re: Since the update...

Post by MikeWitham »

Spyboy,

Glad to hear that you are enjoying it, and I hope to get this running right for you soon. What version of the software did you update from? Did you make sure that the games list was up to date?

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
Spyboy

Post by Spyboy »

Hi Mike,
I have looked in the files in C:/Naturalpoint x86 and cannot find any reference to the earlier version I updated from, sorry.
I used the programme straight out of the box and have never saved curves or profiles, all the games I use, BoS and RoF are default profiles from the game list.
What I figured out and how I use the programme is:_
Start software, put on hat, centre view press F12, minimise, start flight sim.
From looking at Naturalpoint Website I am now aware that there are many other ways to use the programme!!
Spyboy :D
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

Spyboy,

Will you check for a games list update? Perhaps there was an issue during your initial update. Are you running the TrackIR and your game as an administrator?

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
Spyboy

Post by Spyboy »

Hi Mike
Run Flightsims as admin, run TrackIR as admin, then this gets interesting coz when I open TrackIR and click on advanced settings,/ titles/... a message comes up saying , ' Windows has detected a problem and will close the programme and notify you of a solution'
Programme closes and I don't quite know where to find the notification of a solution from Windows.
Spyboy.
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

SpyBoy,

I think it is time to fully remove the software and re-install. Let me know if you see any of the problems after the install.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
Spyboy

Post by Spyboy »

The reinstall did the trick. Thanks Mike for your help
Spyboy :D :D
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

Spyboy,

Anytime! Let me know if anything else comes up.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager