TrackIR stops responding in Prepar3D v2.5

Fryman

Re: TrackIR stops responding in Prepar3D v2.5

Post by Fryman »

I only user the TIR for P3D and FSX. Since the VRS FA18E has been released for P3D I have only used it on P3D. The problem did not occur on FSX.
Pop

Post by Pop »

Fryman is a member of our Wing. The TIR lock up (or crash) happens to all of our members flying in P3D MP.(2.5). I don't recall it in 2.4. All we have to do is "restart" TIR, but "turning into the grove" on a CV that "aint good"! None are using cameras or any thing else which might effect simconnect. ( have the latest Ver isntalled)
Is there a "log" for TIR somewhere??? :(
WebMaximus

Post by WebMaximus »

I received a special version which included a logging option so you might ask for it.

In my case all TIR issues stopped the moment I stopped using EFB which is very SimConnect intensive so whenever TIR stops working like this my experience (guess) it's due to SimConnect being flooded.
Richard
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

Pop,

Would you start a ticket with me at help.naturalpoint.com. I am very interested in getting to the bottom of this. I have noticed that a lot of my customers that experience this are using EFB or VRS superbug/tacpack. Creating the ticket will let us have a direct line of communication so we can troubleshoot, and hopefully resolve this issue.

WebMaximus,

Glad to hear it is still running smooth for you, and thank you for the feedback!

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
WebMaximus

Post by WebMaximus »

No problem Mike and yeah, feels great having the TIR issue sorted!
Richard