Latest software upate

TheDemiurge

Re: Latest software upate

Post by TheDemiurge »

Same problem here. I've tried everything. Could someone post the game list files that worked before the last update? For older game we can download an old game list from download section (http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/06- ... 111116.zip) and it will work ( just tested). Unfortunately it is dated November 16 2011 and for people that are playing newest games ( in my situation Elite dangerous) it is pretty useless.

Thanks for attention and sorry for bad english.

Best regards, Michele.
binky9

Post by binky9 »

Mike,

Yes it is working just as it should.

binky9
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

Hello,

For those who it isn't working for. I have one I would like you to test out again. I'm trying to find a solution for you as fast as I can. Please place the SGL files in the attached zip into your TrackIR folder and check for newer titles. Please let me know if this does not work.

Regards,
Attachments
SIG v344.zip
(73.33 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
TheDemiurge

Post by TheDemiurge »

MikeWitham wrote:Hello,

For those who it isn't working for. I have one I would like you to test out again. I'm trying to find a solution for you as fast as I can. Please place the SGL files in the attached zip into your TrackIR folder and check for newer titles. Please let me know if this does not work.

Regards,
Just tried. Unfortunately my title list is still empty. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall trackir software too, but when I update game list it become empty again.
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

TheDemiurge,

Just rolled back to last weeks game list update. It worked without fail so if you remove and re-install the software. The update should work. If it does not, then there is something outside of our software preventing it from working. Please attempt the update and let me know the result.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
XSannz

Post by XSannz »

No luck on my end, still same issue both with attached files and game update.
Dum Spiro, Spero

Nascentes morimur
XSannz

Post by XSannz »

Is there a way we can edit the list files... i could try remove each game entry till i get it working??

or what is the difference between 2011 files and now?

anychance you can add the elite dangerous profile to the 2011 files and i can give that a test..
Dum Spiro, Spero

Nascentes morimur
TheDemiurge

Post by TheDemiurge »

I've done these steps:

-Uninstall trackir, reinstall trackir= work but with very old game list that miss compatibility with a lot of titles.
-Uninstall trackir, reinstall trackir, update game list from software= game list empty
-Uninstall trackir, reinstall trackir, update game list from Sig.V344.zip files= game list empty
-Uninstall trackir, reinstall trackir, update game list with Sig.V344.zip files, update game list from software= game list empty
-Uninstall trackir, reinstall trackir, update game list with an old 2014 version files ( not so old form me, because it has compatibility with elite dangerous), found on an old post on elite dangerous forum= it works, but I consider it only as a temporary fix/ solution.

The problem is started with the last update.Never happened before.

Regards,
Michele.
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

Michele,

Would you be able to provide a link to the list from 2014? I'm still hunting down the cause and hope to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you for detailed list of troubleshooting. One of our guys finally replicated the issue, now we are on the hunt for at least a work around.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
XSannz

Post by XSannz »

Can I have the link to test as well please please please just so I can get some game time in.

Only 2 days a week I can game with a baby in the house.
Dum Spiro, Spero

Nascentes morimur