How do I Setup Hard Limits

CatWalk

How do I Setup Hard Limits

Post by CatWalk »

Hi,

I've tried to search on this topic in both google and these forums without any success. So, either the topic hasn't been covered, or I don't know how to search properly.

What I'm trying to accomplish is to set a limit to head movement within trackir software. Kindda like how the limit check box works, but I define the angle. Say I want the yaw to stop at 110 degrees no matter how much I turn my head (instead of the default 180 degrees). Same angle limits would apply for roll and pitch. So, it reflects this in the game as well. If it's not possible, then could there be a workaround?

I hope that my question is clear.

Cat.
MikeWitham

Re: How do I Setup Hard Limits

Post by MikeWitham »

CatWalk,

This is hard to explain through text. Could you reach out to me at help.naturalpoint.com so we can set up a remote session and I can do what I can to help you set this up correctly?

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
CatWalk

Re: How do I Setup Hard Limits [Solved]

Post by CatWalk »

It was easy to set up. thanks for your help, Mike.
HondaJet

Re: How do I Setup Hard Limits

Post by HondaJet »

MikeWitham wrote:CatWalk,

This is hard to explain through text. Could you reach out to me at help.naturalpoint.com so we can set up a remote session and I can do what I can to help you set this up correctly?

Regards,
Mike, this original post was over a year ago but I have the same request as CatWalk. I need to be able to set a stop to my right. If I go past a certain point it locks my flightsim at 180 degrees from where I started. I think if I could set the stop short the problem would be resolved.

Is there a way we could connect via Teamviewer some time so you could show me how to do it as well?
Thanks,
Jerry