Trackir 5 + TrackClip = Problems.. freeze / jumping around

crouchgod

Trackir 5 + TrackClip = Problems.. freeze / jumping around

Post by crouchgod »

Today i tried testing the track ir 5 with the hat + trackClip.

I noticed whenever i look up 55 degrees, the 3d camera would freeze for a second..
And whenever i look down 30 degrees, the camera will jump around for no reason, whenever i look down too much..

I tried moving the trackclip itself with the hat, with no avail.. i cant seem to look down all the way aswell.. passed 30 degrees it will jump or spaz heavily ( down )

Looking up to 55 degrees will freeze it for a second... have this in IL2 aswell.. cant seem to fully look down or up.. it feels like im limited to my viewing angle, since it will either lock up when im looking up too much or spaz out when looking down too much.. ( move on its own in every direction ).
I cant even look down completely or up... everything is at default settings..

Advice?

Also my pc just got freshly reinstalled today...

Thanks in advance.
MikeWitham

Re: Trackir 5 + TrackClip = Problems.. freeze / jumping aro

Post by MikeWitham »

crouchgod,

This happens with both the TrackClip and the TrackClip PRO? Is there anyway you can send a video of this to support@naturalpoint.com? I'm interested to see what is going on so we can get this resolved for you.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
Jetstream

Post by Jetstream »

Hi,

I too am having the same problems with P3D 2.5. Would appreciate advice on how to fix.

Thanks,

Jetstream
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

Jetstream,

The last 2 times this has been brought to my attention, once was an issue with their tracking angle and the other was the person's glasses causing some interference. Could you create a ticket with me at help.naturalpoint.com? It will take some individual focus to figure out the issue here.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
Jetstream

Post by Jetstream »

Thanks for replying, I will do that.

Jetstream