Trackir No Device Detected

Stokesified

Re: Trackir No Device Detected

Post by Stokesified »

I'm having this same problem installing Track IR for the first time on Windows 10. None of the solutions in this thread have worked for me. Updating the device driver via Device Manager doesn't find anything. Uninstalling, cleaning, and re-installing didn't work. I just get 'No device detected.' no matter what.
Tuxy42

Post by Tuxy42 »

Hi Stokesified, I have exactly the same problem as you. Did you succeed to resolve your pb? Thanks for your help
Lee66

Post by Lee66 »

Update; I found my issue and it may effect others if they did it the same way.

It was your stand alone driver pack (NaturalPoint_USB_Drivers_2.70_x64.exe) not installing drivers that can be recognized by my Windows 7 Pro 64bit after the device was plugged in.

------------------------
So to sum up, don't install any drivers at all, and let the software pack (TrackIR_5.4.2.exe) install them for you.
------------------------

Works perfect now and in both ETS2 and ATS
Cheers,
Lee
Coonts

Post by Coonts »

Hi,
I was trying to instal my new TrackIR 5 on my Win 10 system, but during that it was recognized as "unknow device". Manual match of drivers from TrackIR app folder didn't help. Full clean of app end registry as well...
Any ideas guys?

Thx
Tom
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

Coonts,

I want you to unplug the camera, uninstall the software, uninstall the drivers, delete the installer and then reboot. Once rebooted, I want you to download the 5.4.2 installer and then right-click it to select "Run as administrator". Let me know if that fixes the problem. I should note that you do not need to download the drivers, just the 5.4.2 installer.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
Coonts

Post by Coonts »

Hi Mike,
Works perfect now! I did exactly as you said. I thing before problem was with the driver which I was installing before software.

Thx a lot!
Tom
Magnus

Post by Magnus »

Hi,

I have just bought Track IR and I am constantly getting "No Device Detected" it hasn't worked once. I have been through and tried every solution on this feed and still nothing, any other ideas on how I could fix this?

Magnus
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

Magnus,

Thank you for creating a ticket with us, we'll resolve this one way or another. Hopefully it is something we can figure out easily.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager