Distance

phatazztrikes

Distance

Post by phatazztrikes »

If I move more than a foot away while playing Aces High III from my monitor my tracking either stops or goes wildly crazy. It used to work from several feet away? ?? Trackir 5 with hat clip on newest Windows op system. Tried uninstall/reinstall with most current copy of game. Still the same
MikeWitham

Re: Distance

Post by MikeWitham »

phatazztrikes,

If you look in the camera view of the software, can you tell me how many objects it is tracking?

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
ketchupninja

Post by ketchupninja »

I am in a totally dark room TrakIr only works if it's 1.5 feet from my head this is frustrating And can only get -5 degrees down If played with all the sliders can see the three green indicators in the camera view. if I move one inch back it goes crazy and indicators disappear. Have been trying to make this work for two hours.I have a 40 inch monitor I cant bee 1 foot from monitor. Is this normal or have I wasted my time and money? using hat clip it sort of works if Im one foot from camera and my ball cap is pulled down on my brow to the point I can not see halve of the screen. Completely at a loss. I was told this product is the best but I'm finding it a frustrating mess.
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

ketchupninja,

I'm interested to learn more about your issues. Could you reach out to me by creating a ticket at help.naturalpoint.com so I can dig into the unit you have and the batch it came from? I'm sure we can figure out what is going on and what we can do about correcting the issue.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager