F8 switches EXCLUSIVE profile to a different profile?

Fakum

F8 switches EXCLUSIVE profile to a different profile?

Post by Fakum »

When I use the "F8" key in a game, my profile switches to another profile?
The profile I am using is checked ON as Exclusive and out of the 4 Hotkey/ Actions (Center/Pause/Precision/Profile) none of them are utilizing "F8", and actually, only Center and Pause are being used in my profile? What would cause the profile to switch from the Exclusive Custom one I use to another in the menu? Thanks in advance.
Fakum

Re: F8 switches EXCLUSIVE profile to a different profile?

Post by Fakum »

Nothin huh?????
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

Fakum,

You should be able to go into the advanced settings for the profile and disable the option for the profile hotkey.
profile.JPG
profile.JPG (19.56 KiB) Viewed 4154 times
This should be disabled by default, but if you imported a profile that had it activated that could cause this issue. It over rides the exclusive check box due to it needing to be enabled before it can be used. I'll add this to my list of features to review and possibly change.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
Fakum

Post by Fakum »

Well aint that sumthin! Who would have thought that using a profile selected as "Exclusive" would/could be effected by another profile not in use? Well, that certainly was the issue! I had another profile in the directory that was set for "F8" for "Profile". I disabled it and WALA! all set now. That was annoying me for over a year, I gave up trying to fix it. Many thanks sir!