TIR and Mouse Look

JimAllen

TIR and Mouse Look

Post by JimAllen »

Up until today I could use TIR and also use the mouse or yoke hat switch simultaneously to look around. For example, I could use the mouse or hat switch to look at the left wing all the while being in the TIR mode. They all worked good together. For some reason now I can only use TIR by itself or use the mouse and hat switch by themselves -just not all at the same time. Don't know what changed - need some help. Thanks.

Jim
JimAllen

Re: TIR and Mouse Look

Post by JimAllen »

Got it fixed. I had to go through the EZDOK configuration process. Don't know why it changed all of a sudden but it is working ok now.

Jim
JimAllen

Re: TIR and Mouse Look

Post by JimAllen »

Well, guess I spoke too soon because it started happening again and running the EZDOK config didn't fix it this time.
This is what I found though. If I start TIR after loading the sim it works ok. If I start TIR before starting the sim I have this problem. I had always loaded TIR first without having a problem. Don't know what changed. It's not a big problem but I'd rather not do it this way. Anyone know what's going on here? Thanks for any help.

Jim