Assetto Corsa

ilBazza

Assetto Corsa

Post by ilBazza »

In your web page Assetto Corsa is in the list of supported games:
https://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/games/

But it is not in the Titles of your software (so a profile can't be assigned)

Why?

Best Regards
DigitalHype

Re: Assetto Corsa

Post by DigitalHype »

I have the same question. The TrackIR5 applicaion only lists Assetto Corsa Competizione. However, the list of support games on your website include both Assetto Corsa (original) and the newer Cometizione.

Is this a bug in the software causing the profile to be missing. These are two different games.
NaturalPoint.Kai

Post by NaturalPoint.Kai »

Hi thank you for notifying us on this. Assetto Corsa is still compatible with TrackIR. It is necessary to update your games list before any new release so that the software will update, however the list under the "Title" section is just to arrange specific profiles to those games. We will update the list to include Assetto Corsa.
DigitalHype

Post by DigitalHype »

NaturalPoint.Kai wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:09 pm Hi thank you for notifying us on this. Assetto Corsa is still compatible with TrackIR. It is necessary to update your games list before any new release so that the software will update, however the list under the "Title" section is just to arrange specific profiles to those games. We will update the list to include Assetto Corsa.
Understood. And thank you for the reply. My need was to change the per-game profile and I was unable due to this. However, I've discovered that when I launch the game, the TrackIR 5.4 software is detecting Assetto Corsa as "Lock-on: Modern Air Combat" and profile changes to that game are reflected in Assetto Corsa. Hope that helps you fix the bug.