Hello everyone hoping I can get some help,
I just started using my trackir again after a few years on not using it however I'm running into a problem after I download the software and run the application and close it after I'm done using, Then when I get back and try to lunch the application it says TrackIR 5.4 (Not Responding). I didn't run the game update in fear that this would happen again as I haven re-downloaded this a few times. Please help, I have followed all the steps in this "viewtopic.php?f=60&t=18264" forum post but it is still not working.
I'VE DONE ALL THIS ALREADY|
You can follow these steps below:
1. Unplug the TackIR from your computer.
2. Remove TrackIR from add/remove programs.
3. Remove NaturalPoint Drivers from add/remove programs.
4. Remove Microsoft Visual C ++ 2013 Redist (x86) from add/remove programs
5. Delete NaturalPoint folder from Program Files x86.
6. Delete NaturalPoint folder from %APPDATA% location. (APPData is a hidden folder)
7. Right-click and install as an administrator.
8. Locate the Track IR 5 Icon on your desktop, Right-click and 'Run as Administrator'. (This only needs to be done the first time.)"
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
BaseBoard Product: MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC (MS-7B17)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM):64.0 GB
Version: 10.0.18362 Build 18362
1 post • Page 1 of 1