latest software update

paddler

latest software update

Post by paddler »

I am currently running Track IR 5 version 5.4.2.2745. However when I check for software updates it tells me the newest version is 5.4.000. When I download this version and attempt to install the only options are to remove or repair. What is the current update and how do I install it? Must I remove the program first and then reinstall using the newest downloadable file?
Thanks.
joe.lee

Re: latest software update

Post by joe.lee »

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this. It looks like the software update page has not been updated properly.
All of the software versions are available to download from our webpage: http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/downloads/

At the time of writing, 5.4.2.2745 is the latest version available so there is no need to install another version.
If there is a need to install a different version, you will want to remove TrackIR / NaturalPoint USB Drivers from add or remove programs and install the other version.

Regards,
NaturalPoint | Customer Support
paddler

Post by paddler »

Thank you for your response, much appreciated.
Rick
Woulffman

Post by Woulffman »

Another observation. If I click in the "Motion Adjustment" window and actively move the mouse around, the frames for that window are normal. Same with the 3D view. So it is not the sensor but maybe the application isn't getting the priority it needs?

Thanks
Woulffman

Post by Woulffman »

Disregard my last. Wrong thread.