Need Help , lost my Trackir reflectors tape

thhuni

Need Help , lost my Trackir reflectors tape

Post by thhuni »

Hi
i can not use anymore my Trackir 4pro , i lost my reflectors , i still have the basecap but not the 3 reflective tapes

Im in Europe and cant find Shops where you can buy this

is it possible to buy something like reflective tape ?? I try many things but nothing works :-(

And i dont want pay so much Money for this little Plastic things reflectors
jon.campbell

Re: Need Help , lost my Trackir reflectors tape

Post by jon.campbell »

Hello,

Thank you for your post. Yes, as long as you can find reflective material that reflects infrared light, you can use those in place of the markers on the hat clip.
Jon Campbell
Customer Support Engineer
TrackIR
NaturalPoint
Homith

Post by Homith »

Good Moring Jon,
I too am in the same boat where the reflector tape has fallen off. In Australia the 3M 7610 reflective material has not yet been distributed and is unavailable. I wrote to 3M on this and their response was as follows;

The product you have requested is not available in Australia presently, not all products featured on the internet and on the 3M global page are available in all regions. We are presently considering the product to be a part of the Australian portfolio , but this will have to go through a number of reviews and testing to comply with the Australia standards to withstand the harsher conditions faced in this country compared to other locations globally.

Can you suggest an alternative product that I can purchase locally without having to buy from the NaturalPoint website which adds a rather large cost (more than the product is worth) for shipping.

Cheers & thanks in advance.
jon.campbell

Post by jon.campbell »

You can purchase reflective material directly from us. Here are a few options:
Reflective tape (by the foot):
https://optitrack.com/products/motion-c ... s/#msc1040
Reflective dots:
https://optitrack.com/products/motion-c ... s/#msc1025
Jon Campbell
Customer Support Engineer
TrackIR