Game list Update

NaturalPoint.Kai

Game list Update

Post by NaturalPoint.Kai »

Hello TrackIR community,

Kai from NaturalPoint here. There is currently an issue with the TrackIR server and updating the gameslist. We are working to get it fixed as soon as possible. Please contact us at support@naturalpoint.com if you have any questions.
straylight

Re: Game list Update

Post by straylight »

Appreciate the update. I noticed the issue about 20 hours ago and tried to report it through support on the naturalpoint website. I've not yet heard back but will be tracking this thread.
J van E

Post by J van E »

Thanks for the heads up and acknowledging the problem!

Funny how most posts about this problem are from MSFS-users. ;)

I am not at home right now so I can't check if things are working again already but if the problem persists, may there be another way to download some sort of updated game list from somewhere which we can install manually...?
Bjornvarthr

Post by Bjornvarthr »

Does this have something to do with not finding Dirt rally 2, F1 2020 etc on the games list? Or why aren't those games there? I have the newest list
crazymike703

Post by crazymike703 »

Hello, I just received my track ir 5 today and was excited to use it with F1 2019, but it is also not showing up as a listed game profile. ( yes, i updated the list but still nothing)
crazymike703

Post by crazymike703 »

This was posted a month ago and there is still no fix. Many games are not listed!! #SadFace
crazymike703

Post by crazymike703 »

It’s been a month since you reported the problem and the problem continues. Please update! It is extremely frustrating paying $149.95 for a product that doesn’t come with what you said it would!!!!
NaturalPoint.Kai

Post by NaturalPoint.Kai »

Hello,

The gameslist is currently connecting to the server correctly. However, F1 2019 and 2020 are not listed on the titles list. This is an issue unrelated to the server and rather to game. You will not be able to set custom profiles for these titles in the Advanced Settings of the software. However, they are still compatible with TrackIR and will work with head tracking.

Please contact support@naturalpoint.com for more assistance.
crazymike703

Post by crazymike703 »

NaturalPoint.Kai wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:29 am Hello,

The gameslist is currently connecting to the server correctly. However, F1 2019 and 2020 are not listed on the titles list. This is an issue unrelated to the server and rather to game. You will not be able to set custom profiles for these titles in the Advanced Settings of the software. However, they are still compatible with TrackIR and will work with head tracking.

Please contact support@naturalpoint.com for more assistance.
The game does not recognize that track ir 5 is on, so no it will not work with head tracking. For instance, the option to turn head tracking on in f1 2019 is greyed out. Unable to turn on.
deviation

Post by deviation »

Apparently this issue is still ongoing? wtf? F1 2019 and 2020 aren't showing up in my games list, and I've downloaded the latest games list. How long can this possibly take to fix? This thread was opened 4 months ago :evil: