LED Lights

Spyboy

LED Lights

Post by Spyboy »

I have used Track IR 5 for years without any problems.
Now only one of the camera lights, the left hand as you look at it, comes on. I get 3 green dots in camera view, but they don't display when I move the
hat with the reflectors to the right.
It happened last night in IL2 Great Battles which I run on Ultra settings. Win 10 64bit.
I deleted the Settings XML file from the TrackIR directory, no change. I think it could be a camera problem not software.
Any suggestions or solutions?
Spyboy

Re: LED Lights

Post by Spyboy »

During the Moderator Approval waiting period I was able to research the forums and deleted and reinstalled TrackIR.
Problem solved. :D
I note that I had a similar problem in 2015. :o
Thank you
ElroyPatrick72

Re: LED Lights

Post by ElroyPatrick72 »

I haven't used Track IR 5, but my friends have. They had similar problems as you. The problem in their case was the poor lighting in the room. I'd suggest buying amazon led light bulbs. They are available in many colors, so you can choose whatever you need. Besides, they are energy savers. This is an essential aspect nowadays! The prices have risen, and our energy crisis is in full swing, but we can contribute to the savings by choosing economical gadgets and accessories for the house. By the way, you can use these bulbs for decorating the home before the holidays. Hope my suggestions will be useful.