Is TrackIR 5 worth it?

MarnelKelis

Is TrackIR 5 worth it?

Post by MarnelKelis »

I have been using FacetrackNOIR for a while now. Although I like it when I play games like Il2:clod and Bos against A.I. when I take it into multi-player I have a lot of trouble tracking targets. If ind that software is extremely sensitive to even the slightest head movement which is a positive and a negative. When zoomed in to scan for far off targets the view goes wild. Also when watching your tail the system sometimes loses your face meaning that you'll have to re calibrate mid fight. I have tried using various profiles and tweaked endlessly with the curves and settings. Even more alarming is in Il2 bos, the view gets stuck looking up when flying any of the Me 109s. I was wondering if anyone here has used both FacetrackNOIR and Track IR 5 and tell me if it is worth the upgrade or if I can only expect a slight improvement. Any advice will be helpful.showbox speed test
Leslie18

Re: Is TrackIR 5 worth it?

Post by Leslie18 »

No it’s probably not worth the price however there’s not much else on the market the sensitivity can be sorted out within the program parameters as a place it’s called sensitivity you just push it up and down hope it helps