Recent purchase

kistro

Recent purchase

Post by kistro »

I have ordered me the TrackIR 5 on the 2nd of this month and ordered next day shipping. Yet I have not gotten a shipping number nor has any emails or calls been answered regarding this. I have basically spent 200$ with no clue as to what is happening. I don't know if this is the proper place to put this topic or not nor do i really care seeing as i have just spent 200$ with nothing to show for it. Any help is appreciated.
Neil Abrew

Re: Recent purchase

Post by Neil Abrew »

Hi Kistro,

Thank you for your business! You may have missed this note on the Checkout page that displays before you pick your shipping speed:
NaturalPoint is currently shipping in 4-6 business days, but TrackIR orders may require up to 10 business days. Orders with TrackClip PROs may require up to 15 business days.

You will receive a tracking number in a separate email when your order ships.

Choosing a faster shipping method will not expedite order fulfillment and will only take effect once your order has shipped. Scheduled delivery for regular business days only (Monday thru Friday).
The last line answers the question you pose: Shipping speed doesn't change the order processing speed.

We are facing unprecedented demand for the TIR5 as of late, and appreciate your patience while we catch up. I know we've all been spoiled by instant shipping from Amazon in two days, but the TrackIR is still made by hand at our Oregon HQ and we work Monday - Friday. You placed your order on Friday, so we will begin processing and building your TIR on the morning of Tuesday July 6th.

We're currently around a 3-4 day lead time, so there is a great chance your order is processed before the end of the week, and the two day shipping will pick up from there.

Let us know if you have any further questions!
Neil Abrew
Brand Manger
OptiTrack | TrackIR
Dark Demise

Re: Recent purchase

Post by Dark Demise »

I was going to ask a similar question, still waiting for my shipping email but just wanted to check the forum.

I'm guessing it's the same time frame for orders of just the Pro Clip?