MSFS 2020 pause Issue

tangocircus

MSFS 2020 pause Issue

Post by tangocircus »

I have been using TrackIR 5 with a few other games for a couple years now and just recently started using it with MSFS 2020. I'm having an issue where maybe 3 out of 4 times the game is loaded the trackIR does not register and I have no head movement. When the trackIR does work and I have head movement and I press F9 to pause the movement I am not able to unpause i.e. the trackIR no longer functions. I have unbinded F9 to all other functions in game and yet this issue persists. I have run all game update options within TrackIR as well. Any help is appreciated thanks.
hawk92d

Re: MSFS 2020 pause Issue

Post by hawk92d »

mine does this too. when i pause during a flight before the recent msfs 2020 update it would worked fine. Now after the update when i pause it wont go back into the flight.
ImmaKyle

Re: MSFS 2020 pause Issue

Post by ImmaKyle »

Recently purchased TIR 5 and having a similar issue with MSFS 2020. As long as the TrackClip is in range of the camera I have no problems, but the moment I turn my head too far (paused or unpaused) TIR 5 loses connection and will not recover. Restarting the flight is the only thing that fixes it. This issue is not present in Arma 3, which seems to recover a lost visual/signal just fine.