where's MY ORDER?

snapbean

where's MY ORDER?

Post by snapbean »

Where's my order? ORDER #150495 You took my money but I haven't heard anything. I tried to contact you guys but I got nothing.
t2wiice

Re: where's MY ORDER?

Post by t2wiice »

Same here, Order # 150516, Placed on Feb 14, sent several emails just looking for an update, no response. As stated, they take the money immediately but can't even write an update. What kind of BS is this?
Pa28surfer

Post by Pa28surfer »

I too ordered a few weeks ago and haven’t received a tracking number. I’m assuming they are dealing with supply issues like everyone else, but agree, communication would be appreciated.
Neil Abrew

Post by Neil Abrew »

All of your orders are in process, and will be shipped as soon as they are built here at our Corvallis, OR HQ. We make everything from scratch and by hand, and appreciate your continued patience as we navigate unprecedented demand!
Neil Abrew
Brand Manger
OptiTrack | TrackIR
snapbean

Post by snapbean »

Your product may be made by Santa's Elves but that doesn't excuse the fact that you will not respond to your customers.
cluff21

Post by cluff21 »

Has anyone here received their order yet?
Fringe

Post by Fringe »

Made an order over two weeks ago and no tracking information or contact from Natural Point.
Fringe

Post by Fringe »

Okay, ironically within 30 minutes of my post my order was shipped. Took two weeks exactly. So maybe that will be a reliable timeframe for anyone else here.
Hispanicgamer

Post by Hispanicgamer »

Thank you for starting this topic. I just hope my order doesn’t take longer than two weeks. Still excited to try it out though!
Hispanicgamer

Post by Hispanicgamer »

Got an email that my TrackIR system is in transit! :)