TrackIR doesn't recognize joystick for hotkey assignment

Esquim

TrackIR doesn't recognize joystick for hotkey assignment

Post by Esquim »

Hi,
I've been using TrackIR for years with DCS, I bind the center hotkey to one of my throttle buttons
But since yesterday I cannot do that anymore, it's as if my throttle and my joystick are not recognized by TrackIR
I tried rolling back to older software versions without success
My controllers work perfectly fine in game, I just have the problem with TrackIR software

Anyone having the same problem ?

Thanks in advance
bones1014

Re: TrackIR doesn't recognize joystick for hotkey assignment

Post by bones1014 »

I would also like to use a joystick button as the centering hotkey and can't get it to work.
PHMAC

Post by PHMAC »

Hi!

Same issue here. I'm using TrackIR for years now with DCS and have the Reset and Pause hotkeys assigned to two buttons on my Thrustmaster Warthog throttle.
Today, all of a sudden the bindings are not working anymore. The old assignment is still visible in the TrackIR software but it doesn't react when I push the button.
This also happens when I am only running TrackIR without any other apps.
I can't assign any new buttons in TrackIR software, It's like the software doesn't recognize any of my input devices except my keyboard.

There was no update for anything before this happened. This morning I played DCS without problems and this afternoon suddenly TrackIR is giving me issues.

Please tell me you found a solution to this problem.

Regards!
Rallye

Post by Rallye »

Did anyone ever find a solution this? It's driving me crazy. TrackIR is basically unusable for me.
Esquim

Post by Esquim »

I use a third party software to bind a keyboard press to my joystick and then that keyboard press to trackIr
But no real solution with TrackIr, I never was able to find what's wrong