Window's 11 Not finding usb device for camera

Jax

Window's 11 Not finding usb device for camera

Post by Jax »

Just got my new computer it has window's 11 I installed Track IR properly but it will not find device when usb is plugged in. I have let windows try to find driver and I have also manually pointed it to C;/Program Files (x86)\NaturalPoint\USB Driverx64\npusbio_x64. With no luck I get the Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed). Any help with this would be much appreciated works fine on my old computer with window's 10. Thanks in advance!
Haplo

Re: Window's 11 Not finding usb device for camera

Post by Haplo »

Mine has just done the same thing today, tried it on daughters laptop (Win 10) and it works fine. so some recent update has rendered it useless at the moment by the looks of things, what games do you use it for? maybe we can work out what the recent update was
luv2fly61

Post by luv2fly61 »

Same here. I had to re-install Win 11 (fresh install) and the TrackIR not being recognized. Working fine on Win 10.
Jackal

Post by Jackal »

Same here too with Windows 11 Pro.

I am very surprised (just an euphemism) that the devs. are not aware of this issue and that time passes, so consequently the OS change, when their sotware is still the same since... how many years ago?

With best regards.