Trackir 5 Not Working on MSFS 2020

hychewright

Trackir 5 Not Working on MSFS 2020

Post by hychewright »

Hello all, new to the forum and glad to be here. I have 2 trackir 5's and have had them both for several years. Never had a minutes problem with them. I use them on IL 2, x plane10 and FSX 10. They work great on these flight sims. I purchased MSFS 2020 standard addition a week or so ago and just now installing one of my trackir 5's on the sim since I have all my other percipials all hooked up and running. After installing trackir on MSFS I can't seem to get it to work on the sim, I know it's in not the trackir as it works fine on other flight sims. This is what I've done so far......

1. Checked and it has the latest software update.
2. I always start the Trackir first then the sim....some people had trouble starting the sim first then the trackir?
3.Tried several different aircraft (Cessna 152, Cessna 172) no luck.
4.Rebooted my pc several time after changes....no luck
5. When everything is all hooked up with the sim and trackir, just the left green light is on. MSFS doesn't seem to reconize the trackir for some reason?

I have about run out of idea's? Can someone using trackir in msfs that works fine let me know...maybe some little something I'm missing or doing?