TrackIR not working under Windows 11 22H2

Ceramic

TrackIR not working under Windows 11 22H2

Post by Ceramic »

I was working fine with Windows 11 but after installing the 22H2 upgrade released a few days ago, my TrackClip Pro Bundle is not working.

The TrackIR v5 siftware when double-clicked does not show an icon on the task bar at the bottom of the screen, though it does show in Task Manager.

There is no display of the UI so no way to interact with it and no red LEDs light up on the receiver above my monitor.

I have uninstalled, reinstalled, removed all regedit mentions and reinstalled again. Nothing worked.

Any ideas?
heinzpilot

Re: TrackIR not working under Windows 11 22H2

Post by heinzpilot »

Working for me with Windows 11 22H2. If you have an Nvidia graphics card, that is most likely the problem. However with the newest Nvidia gaming drivers as of today (517.48) the trackIR software 5.4.2 is now working again for me. Hope this helps.
jillian.smythe
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Post by jillian.smythe »

Hello Ceramic,

As Heinzpilot noted, please make sure your NVIDIA drivers are up to date. The game ready driver version 517.48 seems to be working for most people. It is also possible that something in your Settings.xml file has been corrupted.
Using File Explorer, go to: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\NaturalPoint\TrackIR 5\ where USERNAME is your Windows Profile.
Delete Settings.xml and ProfileMap.dat Restart TrackIR as an administrator

If the problem persists, please fill out a contact form on our website so that we can assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Jillian Smythe
TrackIR Support Representative
dwellaccept

Post by dwellaccept »

I have filled out the contact form. Look forward to your feedback soon.
slope game
grewsurvive

Post by grewsurvive »

I followed the instructions and it didn't work. Filled out the contact form and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
happy wheels