track ir camera

scubes

track ir camera

Post by scubes »

hello im a new track ir user so be easy please . when I am playing DC's {mean reason I got this} my camera led which is green goes from green to lime green ?any suggestion's please..

regards scubes...
jillian.smythe
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Re: track ir camera

Post by jillian.smythe »

Hello scubes,

There should be a left LED and a right LED. These are the states they can be in, and what they mean:

Left Green : A clip IS being tracked.
Right Green : A TrackIR Enhanced Title IS running and has registered with the TrackIR software to receive
tracking data.
Both Green : A clip IS being tracked, and a TrackIR Enhanced Title IS running and has registered with the
TrackIR software to receive tracking data.
Both Orange : TrackIR is paused
Both Off : A clip is NOT being tracked, and a TrackIR Enhanced Title is NOT running or registered.

Can you tell me more about what you are seeing when you are running DCS?

Kind Regards,
Jillian Smythe
TrackIR Support Representative
scubes

Post by scubes »

thank you for the warm welcome you seem to no what you are talking about so I've come to the right place :D this happened last weekend when i was playing DC's the track ir camera displays a lime green led and I can move my head so this is my problem .I have uninstalled the software etc..still the same im giving the proclip a good charge now .
jillian.smythe
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Post by jillian.smythe »

Hello scubes,

Which side is the green LED on? When this happens, what do you see in the TrackIR software? Are you able to take a short video that shows the tracking in the TrackIR software? It can be helpful to switch to Camera View so you can see how the camera is seeing the LEDs.

Please note that the TrackClip Pro is a corded product. We do not currently make a battery-powered version.

Kind Regards,
Jillian Smythe
TrackIR Support Representative