TrackIR5 In ArmA2 - Video demonstration/overview

dslyecxi

TrackIR5 In ArmA2 - Video demonstration/overview

Post by dslyecxi »

I've put together a video showing off the new TrackIR5 as seen in the upcoming ArmA2 combat sim from Bohemia Interactive. For those curious or interested, you can find it via a few methods:

Youtube HD
Via my site
Via the BIS forums, with some additional A2 info.

Hope you all enjoy it. :)
Catch22

Re: TrackIR5 In ArmA2 - Video demonstration/overview

Post by Catch22 »

Awesome Dslyecxi.

That video is packed with both TIR5 and Arma2 Bad-Dudeness :cool:
BigRed

Post by BigRed »

I'd not heard of TrackIR, I'd just bought Arma2 having missed out on the original Arma and knew only of the great Operation Flash Point Cold War Crysis. I was looking for Arma2 bench results on youtube and found this video...

I ordered my TrackIR 5 with Pro clip from RCSimulations UK yesterday. Great video great game and great product!

Really looking forward to taking delivery.

J.
Seth Steiling

Post by Seth Steiling »

Hey BigRed,

Great to hear. Hope you enjoy your new TrackIR!
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack
datter

Post by datter »

I ordered mine from Yogi Computers (on ebay) this past Sunday and it just arrived today. No problems, and quick test on my crappy laptop (yes, the Craptop�) show that it's working fine. I can't wait to try it out in ArmA2 and FSX on my proper gaming rig this evening.

As it happens I've been putting off buying one since TrackIR3 for some reason. Many-a-time I came to the site and almost purchased, but somehow I always talked myself out of it. I must admit that it was the release of ArmA2 and especially Dslyecxi's video (linked above) that finally pushed me over the edge.

Thanks for the shove. :)