TrackIR software 5.0 beta 3 available

VincentG

Re: TrackIR software 5.0 beta 3 available

Post by VincentG »

What issue are you having in Win7, as opposed to Vista 32?
LOulOo

Post by LOulOo »

[quote=NaturalPoint - Vincent]What issue are you having in Win7, as opposed to Vista 32? [/quote]

with arma 1, zoom is so sensitive, with same settings...and default profile.

how can i do to reduce sensivity when zooming ?
LOulOo

Post by LOulOo »

[quote=LOulOo]how can i do to reduce zoom sensivity ?[/quote]

please help me

Hielor

Post by Hielor »

"Changes to the default profile are not preserved" ...what?

The keys that are assigned by default are not the ones that I want to have by default. Why can't I change the default profile?
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

The default profile is designed not to allow any changes. If you want to create your own custom profile, then you will need to create a copy of the profile, and then make changes.

LOulOo -
To adjust the speed setting, for the zoom, select the z axis, and decrease the curve points, on the axis graph.
LOulOo

Post by LOulOo »

thanks vincent, it's ok know :)
pixelsmack

Post by pixelsmack »

To be clear.....TrackIR5 and the B3 software will run under Win7 64b?

Thanks for any information, I am about to buy one for my various racing games from Sim Bin.
garack

Post by garack »

[quote=Pixelsmack]To be clear.....TrackIR5 and the B3 software will run under Win7 64b?

Thanks for any information, I am about to buy one for my various racing games from Sim Bin.[/quote]

no not for me look at:

http://forum.naturalpoint.com/forum/ubb ... 168&page=3
Hielor

Post by Hielor »

[quote=NaturalPoint - Vincent]The default profile is designed not to allow any changes. If you want to create your own custom profile, then you will need to create a copy of the profile, and then make changes.[/quote]
May I ask why? TrackIR4 lets you edit the default profile. For me, the pitch action of the device is insufficient by default, so I need to turn that up. Since I need to turn it up for all programs, it makes sense to me to be able to edit the default profile and have it work for everything automatically, rather than having to copy the default profile, change it, and then manually change each program to the new profile.
Birch

Post by Birch »

[quote=Hielor]
Since I need to turn it up for all programs, it makes sense to me to be able to edit the default profile and have it work for everything automatically, rather than having to copy the default profile, change it, and then manually change each program to the new profile. [/quote]

If you want to use a different profile than the Default one with all titles, just check the "exclusive" box when you have your custom profile loaded. No need to manually change the profile association for each title.